[My Personal Data & Information] Kenalan Yuk!

by - Mei 10, 2018


Hallo semua! Welcome to Ruang Senja. (my personal blog)

Namaku Vebby, kalian bisa panggil aku Vebby atau biasa orang terdekatku dari dulu panggil aku "bege" hahaha jauh ya. Iya "bege" itu panggilan aku dirumah sedjak keciiiil sampai sekarang.

Aku Bachelor of Psychology di salah satu kampus swasta diKota Bandung. Ya! sesuai dengan kegiatanku sampai detik ini banyak yang nanya gini "Dari Psikologi malah jadi Makeup Artist (MUA) sih ?" 
Jawabannya adalah "Right now I just want to explore and hone other skills outside the field of Psychology. I use my expertise in putting on someone's face and making money from it and I really enjoyed the results.

Selain menjadi seorang MakeupArtist, I am also a Beauty Enthusiast too. Starting from a hobby to collect makeup belonging to my mother but did not dare to use it and only kept it when it first made me really pay attention to the details of makeup like what haha. Iya modal liatin ibu makeup kalau kerja jadi bikin aku belajar oh makeup tuh gitu yaaaaa, padahal dulu aku tomboy banget banget malah. After finishing college, I explore makeup and skincare more and of course now I am very confident when using it.

This blog was created based on my fondness for the world of beauty. Kalau dulu banyak alaynya tulisanku ini hahaha tap sudah kuhapus guys. Ohya! Not only makeup, I also write about bodycare, haircare, skincare and lifestyle. all of you are free to read my blog, in the column page there is a posting description, please see!

Also see my Instagram profile @Vebbyfbrr_(click). If you are from brand management or brand marketing and want to ask about me and will offer cooperation with me please contact me via DM Instagram or Email to :

febriyantivebby@gmail.com


Thankyou somuch <3



You May Also Like

0 comments

by BRAND